Tortilla Crusted Tilapia from Costco in the frozen section or Albertson’s. Bake for 30 minutes for extra crispy fish. Swear it’s better than restaurant fish. Sooo good! Serve over cous cous, or with white rice, black beans, and corn tortillas to make fish tacos out of it.Read More
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cups marsala or white wine
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of heavy ...
Overnight French Toast Casserole: Mother in Law’s Lovely Dish
1 – 2 loaves of French or Italian bread,
sliced into 1inch slices
8 large eggs
2 cups half & half
1 cup milk or instead of half & half + milk use: 3 cups Soy Milk with Vanilla
1 tsp. vanilla
~ tsp. cinnamon
~ tsp. nutmeg
Dash of salt
2 sticks butter – softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
l cup pecans – chopped
– 4 salmon fillets
– 1/2 cup creamy horseradish
– 1 tablespoon capers
– 1/2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
– Hitching Post Magic Dust
– Turn on BBQ to medium heat.
– lightly drizzle EVOO on salmon top and bottom.
– Sprinkle Magic Dust on both sides.
– Lay salmon fillets on large piece of foil and place on BBQ.
– Grill on each side for 4-5 minutes.
– Add creamy horseradish, capers, and lemon juic...Read More
If I had to choose one last meal; it would be my famous Rice & Tuna. I started making this in high school. It’s cheap, easy to make, and delicious! Thank you to the Martinez family who taught me this delicious concoction.
1 can of Chicken of the Sea tuna in water (refrigerate overnight)
1/2 can of peas or defrosted frozen peas
1 cup of white rice
1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
Active time: 15 mins.
Total time: 55 mins
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tomato, diced or a can of ROTEL
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 lb...