– 4 salmon fillets
– 1/2 cup creamy horseradish
– 1 tablespoon capers
– 1/2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
– Hitching Post Magic Dust
– Turn on BBQ to medium heat.
– lightly drizzle EVOO on salmon top and bottom.
– Sprinkle Magic Dust on both sides.
– Lay salmon fillets on large piece of foil and place on BBQ.
– Grill on each side for 4-5 minutes.
– Add creamy horseradish, capers, and lemon juice together.
– Spoon one dollop of sauce onto each grilled salmon filet.
– If you are not a horseradish fan, try adding cilantro, navel orange slices, tomato slices, green onions diced, red onion chopped, squeeze of lime, slices of avocado, and kosher salt.
– Serve with your favorite side dish. We enjoy couscous. Takes 5 minutes. http://www.neareast.com/index.cfm#products/toastedpinenut
Order your Magic Dust online: https://hitchingpost2.com/giftsS.html Well worth it! You can season anything with it (chicken, fish, steak, etc.)