We all have this from time to time. The craving of something sweet. Mostly chocolate and full of sugar. I recently came up with a quick fix for my late night sweet tooth. I decided instead of grabbing a delicious chocolate truffle to scoop up all the fresh fruit I had in my fridge and fruit basket. I came up with roughly a tablespoon each of blackberries, strawberries, banana, blueberries, and Cool whip...
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, ro...
- Firm Apples- 6 large Fuji apples (sweeter) or Granny Smith (more tart)
- Sugar- 2/3 cup *See Notes at the bottom
- Cinnamon- 1 1/2 tsp.
- Dulce de Leche (this takes 2 hours) – Use half of the can in the apples and the other half for topping or...