Monthly Archives December 2013
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, ro...
Swai fish is not the easiest fish to find. The first time I tried it was at The Heights in Upland but they only get it in once per year. I ran into this fish in the frozen section at Trader Joe’s last week. One bag of 3 really good sized Swai was $4.99. I bought it and figured if I didn’t like it then I wouldn’t purchase it again. I thawed two pieces and used this recipe. It was outstanding...
- Firm Apples- 6 large Fuji apples (sweeter) or Granny Smith (more tart)
- Sugar- 2/3 cup *See Notes at the bottom
- Cinnamon- 1 1/2 tsp.
- Dulce de Leche (this takes 2 hours) – Use half of the can in the apples and the other half for topping or...