I served these for Mother’s Day. Better than dipping the strawberry in choclate and eating it off the stem. Very easy and super yummy!
· 3 baskets of fresh strawberries from the farm (about 24-30 strawberries)
· 1 tub (7 oz.) of Baker’s Dipping Chocolate – Real Milk Chocolate
· 1 cup of cream cheese frosting (store bought or homemade)
Cut the bottoms of the strawberry flat to get them to stand upright. When you do so, make sure that you do not cut off so much that there is a hole at the bottom.
Use a huller or apple corer to empty out the strawberry.
Once the strawberries have been emptied, use a towel to pat the outside of the strawberries dry.
Add a teaspoon of cream cheese frosting in the bottom of each strawberry
Melt the chocolate for 30 seconds without the cover or lid, stir, 30 seconds, stir, 30 seconds, and stir until it’s nice and melted. Roughly 1.5 minutes total.
Add 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate on top of the cream cheese frosting.
Throw them all on a plate in the refrigerator until the chocolate is hard.
Top with whipped cream
· 1/2 cup butter, softened
· 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
· 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIP YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES: