Bringing a little Hawaii back to the mainland.
– Rice (White or Brown)
– 1 can of SPAM or SPAM Light
– 2-4 eggs
– Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Sauce (Kona Coast Polynesian Orange Teriyaki)
– Salt & Pepper to taste
– Cook rice on the stove, microwave or rice cooker. For rice cooker, add 2 cups of rice and 3 cups of water, a dash of salt and a dash of olive oil. Takes about 20 minutes once you hit Start
– Slice up your SPAM into cubes
– Spray PAM in two pans
– Add eggs to one pan and the cubed SPAM to the other pan
– Cook until eggs and PAM – eggs should be over-easy where yolk will spill out of the eggs onton your rice
– Take a bowl, add rice, your teriyaki or soy sauce, add SPAM, top with eggs and enjoy!