1 large eggplant
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Garlic, minced (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease the baking sheet.
2. Slice the eggplant into cubes or you can cut into circles if you are planning to grill them on the BBQ.
3. Use your hands to mix olive oil on all sides of eggplant. Season with salt, pepper, and sprinkle garlic on top of you desire.
4. Roast in the preheated over until softened and golden brown for 25-30 minutes or grill on BBQ for about 5 minutes on each side.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve hot.