YES! Just like the corn cake from El Torito but BETTER! Suggest doubling the recipe because this will be the first thing to go at your next fiesta.
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
1/3 cup masa harina = Mexican Corn Flour (Brand Name: Maseca)
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups of froze...
Monthly Archives December 2011
For Cupcake mix:
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
My dear friend Ashli shared this with me. So very thankful!
1 x 4 lb. pork butt / pork shoulder – Estimated cost for 4 pounds is $10.00
1 jar of Chili Verde from Archer Farms (Target) or a Jar of 505 Southwestern Green Chile Salsa from supermarket 16oz. Some Targets don’t carry the Chili Verde any longer, so you may have to use their Roasted Salsa Verde by Archer Farms...
– 1 baguette (Sourdough from Trader Joe’s)
– 1 jar of Fig Butter (Trader Joe’s, 11 oz.)
– Slices of your favorite cheese (Havarti & Yogurt Cheese from Trader Joe’s)
– 1 Package of Prosciutto (Trader Joe’s or Claro’s)
– Slice baguette into thin slices.
– Spread fig butter on one side of each piece of bread.
– Add small slice (size of bread) of cheese to each piece of bread...