– Leftover steak (I used Fleming’s Steakhouse Peppercorn NY Strip, diced)
– 1 tsp. Mexican shredded cheese
– 2 eggs
– 1-2 flour tortillas or 1-2 corn tortillas
– Salt & Pepper
– Cooking Spray
– Salsa (green and red)
– Butter one side of tortilla and toast in toaster oven for 5 minutes or lay them over the burner for a few seconds on each side
– Spray cooking spray in bottom of the pan
– Use Medium heat to low heat and add two eggs. Once the egg starts turning white you can cut a slice between the two eggs so it’s easier to flip. Flip the side without the yolk over the yolk so it forms triangles. To make scrambled, pierce the yolk and slowly break the eggs into pieces
– Sprinkle with salt and pepper
– Heat up leftover diced steak in another pan after you let it get close to room temperature, then add it to the eggs. If you must microwave it, then make sure not to overcook.
– Place warm tortilla on a plate, add scrambled eggs on tortilla, and top with cheese.
– Serve with a side of your favorite salsa. Of course if you want to serve with sour cream, guacamole, or Tabasco it is up to you.