– Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
– 1 head of cauliflower graded to look like rice, I use food processor
– 1 pack of mushrooms chopped (Portabella)
– 1/4 cup red or white onion onion diced
– 2 large eggs
– 1 tablespoon diced garlic
– 1 bunch of leeks finely chopped
– Low Sodium soy sauce
– Sriracha – hot chili sauce
– 1 can of baby corn, cut them in thirds (drain out liquid)
– Salt & Pepper to taste
– 1/3 cup of diced Chives
– Sesame seeds
– In pan #1, cook one tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, onions, mushrooms, can of drained baby corn, and leeks until fully cooked.
– In another pan, spray it with PAM cooking spray and then cook one entire grated cauliflower over medium heat. You can use a cheese slicer or a food processor to finely grate the cauliflower. 4-5 pieces in the processor at a time.
– Cook cauliflower until softened and add 2 eggs until fully cooked.
– Pour pan #1 over cauliflower rice. Add soy sauce, Sriracha, for seasoning. Don’t add too much. The Sriracha is spicy.
– Top with chives and sesame seeds for extra goodness.
– Add grilled chicken, shrimp, or beef if you want protein.