Ingredients for Olive Tapenade:
– 1 x 2.25oz. green ripe olives
– 1 x 2.25oz. black olives
– 1 Tbsp. EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
– Red pepper flakes (1/2 tsp.) – Optional
– 2 Garlic cloves
– In a food processor, add drained olives, garlic, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon of EVOO
Serve on slices of fresh baguette. You can also combine in a smal bowl a 1/2 cup of olive oil and a few splashes of aged red wine vinegar with sprinkles of salt and pepper to dip your baguette in.
Ingredients for Sun Dried Tomato Dip:
– 1 cup of sun dried tomotoes (I use Bella Sun Luci from Costco Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil & Herbs
– 1 x 8oz. cream cheese
– In a food processor, add sun-dried tomatoes and cream cheese. Blend until creamy.
– Serve with your favorite crackers.
4 cloves garlic
1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
2 Cups red bell peppers, charred and peeled- Jarred is perfectly fine
Red Pepper flakes to taste
Salt and cracked pepper to taste
Fried Cheese Stuffed Olives: