– Olive oil – 1-2 tablespoons
– 1 head of cauliflower graded to look like rice (1st image) or use food processor
– 1 pack of mushrooms chopped (Portabella and/or crimini)
– 1/4 cup red onion diced
– 1 large egg
– 1 tablespoon diced garlic
– 1 bunch of leeks or kale finely chopped
– Salt & Pepper to taste
Prep & Cook:
Add olive oil and grated cauliflower over medium heat.
Cook until softened then add 1 egg until fully cooked.
In a separate pan, add a splash of olive oil, diced garlic, diced onion, mushrooms, and chopped leeks or kale until garlic is browned.
Pour garlic/kale over cauliflower rice and mix together.
Add for seasoning.
I serve mine with grilled salmon. You can add chicken, tofu, or all veggies.
This is a great ZONE meal. Tastes just like rice, just not all the carbs. YUM!
*** For a spicy Chinese-inspired dish, try this cauliflower rice recipe:
*** For a salmon dish, try this recipe: